Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year

So last night I got the pleasure of ringing in the new year at His Way Church OC and it was AWESOME! I have listened to Rob Deluca for awhile now so to be able to actually go and hear him speak was pretty cool. It was everything I could have wanted it to be. Praise and worship was great they just did it until they felt God was done hearing it and man it was powerful. I felt God come into the room his presence was thick and surged through me like electricity.

The words I felt where not even something I can describe to be in the presence of the Lord was the best thing ever. I heard praising His name brings about his presence so I have been spending more time praising Him and less time requesting anything from him and you know he is in the midst every time. So that being said being in a room of worshipers was awesome how could God not show up? I knew if I did it by myself and I feel his tangible presence then I know in a group it would be better and it was. I actually saw a gold dust cloud and I watched it get thicker and thicker and what was funny is it would harder to breathe the thicker it got. God is good!!

About 10 minutes into praise I heard the Lord loud and clear say "Take off your shoes you are on holy ground". WOW! Of course I obeyed and I was honored to be on holy ground! I have to stop and Thank you Lord for making your presence tangible in my life and allowing me to go on holy ground to worship you.

So after an insane praise and worship and a feeling like no other he talks about the new year and what 12 means in God's kingdom, it was really cool, I cannot say I completely understand it but "order" is what I got out of it and that was a word for me. I struggle with chaos in my life, balance is not something I have and have been praying for. Today after I spent my time praising the Lord I decided to write down my goals for 2012 which I will share in the next post.

This feeling of God's presence was amazing and I honestly do not feel it at the church I go to and I do not know what to do about it. I don't think it needs to be this jaw dropping experience every time I step into church on Sunday but I do feel God's presence at all. I do not know what to do. I want to make sure I am where God wants me to be and I feel like I need some guidance. Now I get it from God first and foremost but I feel like I need someone at my church to mentor me. I spoke with my brother and he said ask yourself this, is there anyone at your church who you want to be like? I don't have to think about it I say No! I do not know everyone and there are some nice people but for lack of a better word its conservative. God uses the messages in my life, they teach from the word of God and to be honest I do not know a lot of people so examining fruit makes it difficult. I do know I did not want to get baptized in water there and I have never heard of the baptism of the Holy Spirit taught there. (I got baptized in the Holy Spirit at the Joyce Meyer conference and my life has changed since then my walk with God has been amped up greatly) I do not know everything about the baptism of the Holy Spirit but everything God has shown me is that its a second baptizing of fire and power totally different from asking God to come live in your heart. Sorry for my lack of description but I think you get what I mean. Anyway something is missing from the church I go to and I am thinking its God that's missing.

Anyway it was awesome!

Thank you Father for your presence and allowing me to see your tangible manifestation. I ask that this post bless the reader with a tangible presence for you Jesus. I pray they see and feel your love and it stirs a fire in their belly to seek your face always!

No comments:

Post a Comment