Tuesday, January 17, 2012

God is Love

Hey everyone! Been a few days so I thought I would stop and share some thoughts. I was listening to Winkie Pratney yesterday and a few things just stuck out of my mind. We know God loves us but do we really know how much God loves us?? I think we say yes God loves me but do we really understand??

I know for me it took me a bit but I actually had to accept his love, I didn't think I was worth loving, I would say God loves me but did I really believe it? Not really. Not because he didn't love me but because I couldn't believe anyone could love me in such a way (a lie from the devil). As I have gone on this journey I have discovered his love around every corner.

Winkie was talking about the earth and how it was created and how God spoke everything into existence but why did it take 6 days?? Surely God could have winked his eye, said a few things and it would all be in place. He did that because he loves us so much and he was thinking about us that whole time he was creating it. He thought of every color, every body of water where it began, where it ended, he decided what color the trees would be and what time of the year they would fall. Those are just a few points but think about if it took God 6 days to make all this then he really put his all into it. Science today actually shows how perfect it actually is, did you know if we where any closer to the sun we couldn't live? He picked the perfect place for everything!!! And if he spent 6 days making this beautiful earth and universe with all that thought put into it, how much thought do you think he put into you??

Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations. - Jeremiah 1:5


God thought about you before Moses walked the earth, God thought about you before Abraham, you where the apple of his eye as He was speaking the world into existence. He knew your hair color, eye color, personality EVERYTHING! What I think is even cooler is our finger prints they are all different, there is no 2 finger prints that are the same. Now what about Jesus?? Jesus was with Him when it was all created and since God already knew what Adam and Eve would do he had already set things in place for the Messiah to come.


You are worthy, our Lord & God, to receive glory & honor & power, for you created all things, & by your will they were created & have their being. - Revelation 4:11


he predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure & will ... And he made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ - Ephesians 1:5,9


God created us for His pleasure! God is pleased with us, not pleased with our sin or things we do but he is pleased with us because of Jesus. God is 100% all LOVE all the time! I have heard many say God gave me this disease to teach me something, God did this to show me that etc etc. No he didn't. Do not forget what happened!

How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations! You said in your heart, I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain. I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High. But you are brought down to the grave, to the depths of the pit. - Isaiah 14:12-16


God cast satan out of heaven and he is roaming around on the earth. God gave man dominion but man gave the dominion over to satan. So satan has dominion over the earth. Do not forget who has dominion. So Jesus was sent to take back dominion, he took back the keys and the authority but you need to use it. If you don't have Jesus then you have no authority, once you get Jesus you get his authority but then you need to learn what it is, how you use it etc etc. Jesus came to fulfill the law but there are still spiritual laws that exist and this is one of them. Man gave dominion to the evil one, man loved the darkness more than light. Evil is around every corner. If you do not know Him then you do not know what you have and how much he loves you.

This is a new thing for me and I have been seeking God diligently for 2 years now every day. I thought God allowed people to get cancer and maybe he would heal them. Jesus NEVER refused to heal anyone, they would say if you are willing and he would say I am willing. Jesus said in the perfect prayer on earth as it is in heaven. Who is sick in heaven? For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son. If he gave his son to be brutally beaten and murdered for our sins but is giving people cancer?? That doesn't make sense. That sounds like something us humans would do and God is not human he is God.

God loves us soooo much we cannot grasp it! Love when Winkie says "Do you even realize how much God has to dummy things down when he talks to us so we understand?" We think we know better than God. We place anger and blame on God when its the enemy who is doing it. Think we fell into that trap that was laid for us and then I am mad at God for letting it happen. How convenient we get to blame someone else for our choices? Sound familiar? God it was that women you gave me. Let go of everything you think you know about God's love and open your heart for him to show you how he really feels about you. He love us sooooo much its not even funny! He thinks of us daily and he has been since before we where born. God can do anything he wants but he chooses to watch over you, guide you, correct you and clean up after you when you make a mistake.

Sounds a like a good Father to me! :)

Thank you Lord for your everlasting love! The love you showed the Israelites even though they complained all the time, the love you showed by sending your precious Son to the cross for us while we where still sinners, the love you showed by sending your Holy Spirit to live within us so we can have the power and authority to walk in righteousness, the love you show when we can come to know you and talk with you face to face, the love you show by NEVER leaving us or forsaking us and of course the man other occasions we see written in your word. God you are sooooo awesome! Forgive me father for not seeing that before and thank you for the revelation of your love and I ask that everyone who reads this can get revelation also about your love and it draws them into a beautiful encounter with you Lord! I ask this in Jesus name Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment