Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Believers Way of Life

The Lord spoke to me greatly through this verse and I wanted to share it because I know in my home town with my fellow believers most do not live this way. I do not  have to question where God's power has gone because this tells me everything I need to know.

Acts 4:32-35

32: All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of his possessions was his own, but they shared everything they had.

33: With great power the apostles continued to testify to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus, and much grace was upon them all. (I would like to comment in here what the Lord showed me, it is because they shared all with each other and all had one heart and mind for Jesus they have POWER, Do you think our selfishness has caused Gods power to leave the church?? You bet it has, this is one of the reasons the power and anointing is gone)


34:There was no needy persons among them. For from time to time those who owned lands or houses sold them, brought the money from the sales 35: and put it at the apostles feet, and it was distributed to anyone as he had need.

So selfishness has robbed us of our power, love of oneself more than others. God told me months ago when I asked him What can I do Lord to get more power and anointing?? he said "Be a Radical Giver." Here is the proof in Gods word that if you give and take care of others in need you will have more grace and power.

Father I pray that anyone who reads this is pierces their heart and spirit and revelation is revealed that to serve you with great power and anointing that we need to be selfless and help others in need, not only believers but unbelievers as well. Touch each persons life who reads this blog to have a deeper relationship with you, to come to see your face as Moses did on the mountain, to know the real Jesus and not just know about Jesus.

In Jesus Name!!! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment