Monday, December 26, 2011

Welcome to My Journal

God asked me if I wanted to go on an adventure and I said YES! This is my journal to keep track of the things going on daily in my life and self. God says to write things on the tablets of our hearts, now I know he is usually referring to his commandments and His word but I felt he prompted me a few months ago to make a a book of remembrance so I started writing big moments down but now I am seeing each day he is doing something in me and its important to remember those things. I am also finding the Lord saying share that with someone others struggle with the same things you do but don't like to talk about it so I have decided to do that here and welcome any comments, suggestions, revelations or words from God you have experienced.

Bind them on your fingers; write them on the tablet of your heart. - Proverbs 7:3

No comments:

Post a Comment