Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Warring in Tongues

So I learned something new this week at our prayer meeting and it is!! Drum Roll please!!! Waring of the tongues! So I was very excited of course, I feel like I do not know much about the spiritual warfare when it comes to Gods kingdom so this is good stuff!

So its a deep groaning from within when speaking in tongues and I thought okay Im gonna try this! Monday morning I sit down and start speaking in tongues but this time I go longer than usual, I decided I am going to stop when I feel the holy ghost is finished. So I start and keep going and going and I would say about 15 min in the tongues changed. It was deeper, the tone was more desperate. (In my mind I should mention I was like okay God I do not understand this, I cannot control it but go for it, you can stop it if you want) Out of nowhere I started crying but I wasnt sad, I couldnt control it and the tone changed again like the spirit was pleading for something begging for God to do something. This went on for like 15 more min and then I gagged coughed something ugly up and I was done.

Talk about a good morning with God! I do not know what happened but my good friend told me it was travailing in the spirit. I was excited I knew God did something big for someone! Chains feel off! So from now on I make a vow to do this warring of the tongues every day so we can gain some ground in the spirit realm!

No comments:

Post a Comment